Views:11 Author:Cora Publish Time: 2021-01-29 Origin:laser cutting machine
The laser beam is focused to form a very small point of action with very strong energy, and its application in cutting has many functions.
First, the laser energy is converted into amazing heat energy, which is kept in a very small area, thereby providing a narrow straight-edge gap, a minimal heat-affected zone adjacent to the decoration and minimal local deformation. Second, the laser beam does not exert any force on the workpiece.
It is a non-contact cutting tool, which means that the workpiece has no mechanical deformation, no tool wear, and no tool conversion problem; the cutting material does not need to consider its hardness, that is, the laser cutting ability is not affected by the hardness of the cutting material.
The laser beam has strong controllability, high adaptability and flexibility, convenient combination with automatic equipment, and automatic cutting process. Since there is no workpiece to be cut, the limitation of the laser beam lies in its unlimited contour cutting ability, combined with a computer, which can be used to discharge paper and save material.
Laser cutting has greater flexibility than other conventional processing methods. In addition, as a thermal cutting process, other methods cannot act on a small area like a laser beam, resulting in slits, a larger heat-affected zone, and obvious workpiece deformation.
Main features of fiber laser cutting machine:
1. Fiber lasers have high electro-optical conversion efficiency and a conversion efficiency of more than 30%. The low-power fiber laser does not need to be equipped with a cooler, but adopts air cooling, which can greatly save power consumption during operation, save operating costs, and achieve the highest production efficiency.
2. The laser only needs electricity when it is running, without generating additional gas for the laser, so it has the lowest operating and maintenance costs.
3. The fiber laser adopts semiconductor modular redundancy design, no optical lens in the resonant cavity, no start-up time, no adjustment, maintenance-free, high stability, reducing the cost of accessories and maintenance time. This is unmatched by traditional lasers.
4. The output beam quality of the fiber laser is good, the power density is high, which is very conducive to the absorption of metal materials, has excellent cutting and welding capabilities, and minimizes the processing cost.
5. The light of the whole machine is transmitted by optical fiber, no complicated light guide system such as mirrors is required, the light path is simple, the structure is stable, and the external light path is maintenance-free.
6. The cutting head is equipped with a protective lens, so the consumption of expensive consumables such as focusing lens is minimal.
7. The light is output through the optical fiber, which makes the design of the mechanical system very simple and easy to integrate with the robot or multi-dimensional workbench.
8. The fiber laser is small in size, light in weight, can be moved in the working position and has a small footprint.
9. The laser plus shutters can be a multi-machine, split by fiber, divided into multiple channels and multiple units at the same time, easy to expand the function, easy to upgrade, and simple to operate.