Views:56 Author:DATO Publish Time: 2021-06-24 Origin:Site
With the increasing development of laser technology, laser welding has become one of the important aspects of laser material processing technology. Laser welding has a wide range of welding materials and good welding effect. So, what are the advantages of laser welding? Next, Dato Laser Sales Manager will come and have a specific chat with you.
Laser welding uses high-energy laser pulses to locally heat the material in a small area. The energy of the laser radiation diffuses into the material through heat conduction, and the material is melted to form a specific molten pool. And then achieve the purpose of welding.
It is a new type of welding method, mainly for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts. It has various welding methods: spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding, sealing welding, etc. can be realized. High aspect ratio, small welding seam width, small heat-affected zone, small deformation, fast welding speed, smooth and beautiful welding seam, no treatment or simple treatment after welding. The welding seam is of high quality, no air holes, can be precisely controlled, the focused light spot is small, the positioning accuracy is high, and it is easy to realize automation.
Laser welding machine is also often called laser welding machine, energy negative feedback laser welding machine, laser welding machine, laser welding machine, laser cold welding machine, laser argon welding machine, laser welding equipment, etc. According to its working methods, it can often be divided into laser mold welding machine (manual laser welding equipment), automatic laser welding machine, jewelry laser welding machine, laser spot welding machine, optical fiber transmission laser welding machine, galvanometer welding machine, handheld welding machine The special laser welding equipment includes sensor welding machine, silicon steel sheet laser welding equipment, keyboard laser welding equipment.
Weldable graphics are: point, line, circle, square or any plane graphics drawn by AUTOCAD software.
1. The laser welding machine has a high degree of automation and a simple welding process. Easy to manipulate, because the focused spot is small, the welding seam can be positioned with high precision, the beam is easy to transmit and manipulate, and there is no need to frequently replace the welding torch and nozzle, which significantly reduces the auxiliary time for shutdown.
2. The non-contact operation method can meet the requirements of cleanliness and environmental protection. The energy comes from the laser, and the workpiece has no physical contact, so no force is applied to the workpiece.
3. High production efficiency, no light inertia, beautiful appearance of finished workpieces, small welding seam, large welding depth and high welding quality.
4. High processing accuracy can reduce reprocessing costs. Laser welding can reduce the heat input to the minimum required amount, the metallographic change range of the heat-affected zone is small, and the deformation caused by heat conduction is also the lowest.
5. The operating cost of laser welding is low, which can reduce the cost of the workpiece.
6. There is no need to use electrodes, and there is no concern about electrode contamination or damage.
7. A wide range of materials that can be welded, and various heterogeneous materials can also be joined to each other. It can also weld two metals with different physical properties (such as different resistance).
8. The laser beam can be focused on a small area and can weld small and closely spaced parts. If perforation welding is used, the bead aspect ratio can reach 10:1.
9. It is not affected by the magnetic field (easy for arc welding and electron beam welding), and can accurately align the weldment.
10. The laser welding machine does not require vacuum or X-ray protection.
Nowadays, as a production weapon in the industrial manufacturing field, laser welding machines have obvious advantages in various industries. I have simply shared so much above. If you want to know more professional questions, please contact Dato Laser.