Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-26 Origin:Site
The safety points of operating metal laser cutting machine
In the operation process of laser cutting machine, whether it is production or processing safety issues are the top priority, especially in the operation process of metal laser cutting machine, once an accident occurs, whether it is personnel safety, machinery and equipment, and processing, there will always be one party affected.
Below datolaser organizes several safety elements for operating the laser cutting machine for you.
1. Operators must be trained, familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and master the knowledge of the operating system.
2. Do not clarify that the materials that can be irradiated or heated by laser should be processed first to avoid the potential danger of smoke or steam.
3. When starting the equipment, the operator shall not leave the platform or take care of it without authorization. If he must leave, he must stop the machine or cut off the power switch.
4. Meet the safety performance standards of general cutting machines. Start the laser strictly in accordance with the laser start procedure.
5. Put the fire extinguisher in an easily accessible place, turn off the laser when not working, and do not put test paper or other flammable materials near the laser beam.
6. Do not process before identifying the materials that can be irradiated or heated by laser, so as to avoid the potential danger of smoke and vapor.
7. When an abnormality is found in the process, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the failure should be eliminated or the supervisor should be reported in time.
8. Wear occupational protective equipment as needed, and must wear compatible laser goggles near the laser beam.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing the welding wire to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders must comply with gas cylinder regulations. Do not explode gas cylinders in the sun or near heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator should stand beside the bottle mouth.
10. Maintain equipment to comply with high-voltage safety regulations. According to standards and procedures, the metal laser cutting machine is maintained every 40 hours of operation or once a week, and every 1,000 hours of operation or every six months. After turning on the power of the machine, manually turn it on in the X and Y directions at a low speed, and check for abnormalities.
The above is the sharing of the top ten safety points for operating metal laser cutting machines. Safe production must be done at the end of the year!