Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-24 Origin:Site
Metal laser cutting machine is a high-tech product invented in the era of rapid industrialization. Its advanced technology and processing technology have been widely used in various industries. The birth of laser cutting machine laid the foundation for industrial development.
However, when using a metal laser cutting machine, many operators will find that the metal laser cutting machine occasionally heats up the water too fast, and water plays a key role in the metal laser cutting machine. Below, Datolaser will talk about the reasons for the rapid rise of water temperature in metal laser cutting machine.
1. When the metal laser cutting machine is working, the ambient temperature is high.
2. The working light intensity of the metal laser cutting machine is too large.
3. The continuous working time of the metal laser cutting machine is too long, so stop it and rest appropriately.
4. The cooling water outlet pipe does not return normally, causing the water flow to be not smooth enough.
5. The inlet and outlet pipes of the water pump are too dirty, and the water protection is blocked, making the water flow unsmooth.
The above are all the reasons for the rapid increase in water temperature of the metal laser cutting machine.
In fact, the method of troubleshooting these abnormalities is very simple and the operation is not troublesome. If the customer does not operate according to the correct operation method, it may also cause the water temperature to rise rapidly, give an early warning, and affect the processing. Once you learn the above methods, you can solve the problem yourself.