In the process of using laser marking machine, you will occasionally encounter some problems. If you cannot solve the problem in time, it may affect your business. In fact, its principle is very simple, and there are some problems that we can solve by ourselves:
Fault 1: The laser intensity drops and the mark is not clear enough.
1. Whether the laser resonant cavity has changed; fine-tune the resonant cavity lens. Make the best output spot; 2. The acousto-optic crystal shifts or the output energy of the acousto-optic power supply is low; adjust the position of the acousto-optic crystal or increase the working current of the acousto-optic power supply; 3. The laser entering the galvanometer is off-center: adjust the laser; 4. If the current is adjusted to about 20A and the sensitivity is not strong enough: the krypton lamp is aging, replace with a new one.
Fault 2: Krypton lamp cannot be triggered (refer to NTP power supply manual).
1. Check all power connections;
2. The high-pressure krypton lamp is aging, replace the krypton lamp.
Fault 3: There is one long and three short alarms when online.
1. The software does not work, the motherboard is loose, please re-plug the computer when you turn it on.
2. When the Q drive alarm light is on, check whether pin 37 and pin 15 are loose, and whether the Q switch is normally watered.
3. When the laser power alarm light is on, check whether the chiller is turned on and the lamp tube is damaged (if damaged, the lamp tube needs to be replaced).
Fault 4: The reason for not emitting light.
1. The light path screws of the whole machine are loose, and the screws need to be tightened.
2. Whether there is too much dust in the gun body to prevent the gun endoscope from being injured. If found, the gun endoscope must be replaced.
3. When the chiller is turned on for a long time without turning on the laser power and lighting, it will cause freezing and no light. You need to turn off the power system of the whole machine for 1 hour and then restart it.
4. The lamp tube must be replaced if the lamp is aging or the laser power drops.
5. After working for a long time, the laser power drops, open the bottom cover of the gun body, you need to adjust it in the gun endoscope.
Fault 5: Common computer problems.
1. It must be checked whether the graphics during processing are complicated.
2. Do not connect the online computer to the Internet cable, it is a separate control laser system.
3. Running slowly, please don't be too impatient at this time to avoid crashing.
4. Please pay attention to prevent viruses to prevent system errors.
Fault 6: The XY axis of the worktable is not punctual.
1. Are the screws of the slide rail of the worktable loose?
2. The glass on the workbench is determined according to the customer's requirements, and the iron plate or plexiglass plate can be replaced, and the balance under the glass can be adjusted.
3. Electronic rulers can be installed on the right and upper and lower corners of the workbench, which can be installed to facilitate the needs of customers.
4. The screw holes on the workbench can be easily used by customers for positioning, which is negated by the product.
Fault 7: Jumping during operation, and the position is roughly fixed.
1. The synchronous belt is stretched too long and deformed: replace with a new synchronous belt.
2. There is dirt in the pinion groove of the small and small gear reduction gear device: clean the dirt in the pinion groove.
3. Dirt on the pinion of the drive shaft: clean the dirt on the gear groove of the drive shaft.
Fault 8: The start and end points of the closed line are not closed.
1. The timing belt is too loose: tighten the timing belt.
2. Loose connection between gear and shaft: re-tighten.
3. The X-axis guide rail and the Y-axis guide rail are not vertical-adjust the verticality of the X and Y-axis guide rails.
4. The gap between the slider and the guide rail is large: replace the slider.
Fault 9: If you encounter a situation that cannot be cut through.
1. The vertical light is not correct: adjust the vertical light, and readjust the light path if necessary.
2. Improper focus adjustment: re-adjust the focus.
3. The voltage is unstable, the voltage is low, and the laser current is too small. Replace a larger voltage stabilizer and increase the laser current output.
4. The light outlet of the gas nozzle is blocked by spatter: clean the gas nozzle.
5. Protect the air from being blocked: clean the air pump, air filter, and check the air circulation path.
6. The reflector and focusing lens are contaminated: clean the reflector and focusing lens with cleaning fluid.
7. The power of the laser tube is reduced: replace the laser tube.
8. The light control module on the main board is faulty: replace the main board.
9. There is a potentiometer device, the potentiometer is set too small or its own failure: adjust the pot
Laser marking is one of the fastest stipping solutions available in the market. This results in high productivity and cost benefits during manufacture. Depending on the material structure and size, different laser machines (e. g. galvo lasers) or laser sources (e. g. fiber lasers) can be used to further increase the speed. It's permanent and at the same time resistant to abrasion, heat and acids. Depending on the parameter settings, certain materials can also be marked without damaging the surface. Thanks to the high precision of marking, even very delicate graphics, 1-point fonts and very small geometries will turn out clearly legible. At the same time, stipping with the laser ensures constant high-quality results. |
As a modern precision engraving method, laser marking technology has unparalleled advantages compared with traditional engraving methods such as corrosion, EDM, mechanical scribing, and printing:
1. The laser is used as a engraving method, and there is no processing force between the workpiece and the workpiece. It has the advantages of no contact, no cutting force, and small thermal influence, which ensures the original accuracy of the workpiece. At the same time, it has wide adaptability to materials, can make very fine marks on the surface of a variety of materials and has very good durability;
2. The space control and time control of the laser are very good, and the material, shape, size and processing environment of the processing object are very free. It is especially suitable for automatic engraving and special surface engraving. And the engraving method is flexible, which can not only meet the needs of laboratory-style single-item design, but also meet the requirements of industrialized mass production;
3. Laser marked lines can reach the order of millimeters to micrometers. It is very difficult to imitate and change the marks made by laser marking technology, which is extremely important for product anti-counterfeiting;
4. The combination of laser marking system and CNC control technology can form efficient automatic engraving equipment, which can print various characters, symbols and patterns. It is easy to use software to design marking patterns, change marking content, and adapt to the high-efficiency and fast-paced requirements of modern production;
5. It has no pollution source and is a clean and pollution-free high environmental protection processing technology; Laser marking technology has been widely used in all walks of life, opening up broad prospects for high-quality, high-efficiency, pollution-free and low-cost modern manufacturing and production. With the continuous expansion of modern laser marking applications, the requirements for miniaturization, high efficiency and integration of laser manufacturing systems are also higher.
We will recommend the most suitable laser stipping machine to you after being informed by your requirements.
We will offer you with our detail quotation according to the consulted laser stipping machine. You will get the most suitable specifications, the best accessories and the affordable price.
3. Process Evaluation:
Both sides carefully evaluate and discuss all the details (technical parameters, specifications and business terms) of the order to exclude any misunderstanding.
4. Placing Order:
If you have no doubt, we will send you the PI (Proforma Invoice), and then we will sign a contract with you.
We will arrange the machine production as soon as receiving your signed sales contract and deposit. The latest news about production will be updated and informed to the buyer during the production.
6. Quality Control:
The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete machine will be tested to make sure they can work very well before out of factory.
We will arrange the delivery as the terms in the contract after the confirmation by the fiber laser marker buyer.
8. Custom Clearance:
We will supply and deliver all the necessary shipping documents to the buyer and ensure a smooth customs clearance.
9. Support and Service:
We will offer professional technical support and free service by Phone, Email, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live Chat, Remote Service. We also have door-to-door service in some areas.
Laser marking machine is a professional CNC laser machine that integrates laser generator, CNC control system, machine and electricity. Nowadays, with more and more emphasis on copyright, it has become indispensable, whether it is used in manufacturing or DIY in terms of personalization, it is very popular in all walks of life. With the continuous expansion of market demand, the use of laser markers in all walks of life is becoming more and more widely, because its price is not cheap, and its maintenance is also valued by everyone.
After the machine is used for a period of time, if it does not pay attention to daily maintenance, its function is easily subject to certain wear and tear, which will directly affect the marking effect, marking speed and the life of the machine. Therefore, we must regularly perform maintenance.
1. Clean the dust, dirt and foreign matter inside the equipment, use a vacuum cleaner, alcohol and dust-free cloth to remove dust, dirt and foreign objects;
2. Check whether the focal length is within the range of the standard focal length, and test that the laser reaches the strongest state;
3. Check whether the lens of the field lens is dirty, wipe with lens cleaning paper;
4. Check whether the parameter setting screen on the laser is normal and the laser parameters are within the setting range;
5. Whether the machine is turned on normally, whether the machine main switch, laser control switch, and laser marking system switch are turned on normally;
6. Confirm that the switch is normal and effective. After pressing the switch, check whether it is energized; whether the laser is working normally.
1. Keep the machine clean and clean the surface and interior of the machine;
2. Check whether the red light preview can be turned on normally, the laser parameters are within the setting range, open the red light correction on the software to turn on the red light;
3. To clean the laser field lens, first use special lens cleaning paper dipped in alcohol to wipe in one direction, and then wipe it with dry lens cleaning paper;
4. Check whether the laser light is normal, open the software and start manual marking for laser test.
1. Check the lifting rail for looseness, abnormal noise, oil leakage, clean with a dust-free cloth and add lubricating oil;
2. Clean the dust at the air outlet of the laser to ensure normal heat dissipation. Clean the dust, waste nodes and other foreign objects inside the equipment, use a vacuum cleaner, alcohol and dust-free cloth to remove dust, dirt and foreign objects;
3. Check whether the laser light emitted by the laser becomes weak, use a power meter to test;
4. Check whether there is any looseness in the power plug and each connection cable connector, check each connector part; whether there is poor contact;
5. Check whether the red preview light path is shifted and perform red light correction.
1. Check the laser cooling fan, whether it rotates normally, and clean the laser power supply and control board dust;
2. Check whether each motion axis is loose, abnormal noise, smooth operation, clean with a dust-free cloth and add lubricating oil.
1. Please wear protective glasses when working to avoid stimulating the bright light to damage the glasses;
2. Special attention is forbidden to put your hand within the laser scanning range during use;
3. When the machine is improperly operated, resulting in an emergency, immediately press the power off;
4. To prevent electric shock, do not operate with wet hands;
5. During the operation of the machine, do not put your head or hand into the machine to avoid personal injury;
6. No specific system parameters may be changed at will without the permission of the equipment technician.
Check the waterway and circuit before turning on the power. The boot sequence is:
1. Turn on the incoming power and turn on the key switch. At this time, the machine exhaust and the cooling system are energized, and the ammeter shows a value of about 7A.
2. Wait 5 to 10 seconds, press the trigger button on the external control panel, the ammeter shows the value is zero, after 3 to 5 seconds, the krypton lamp ignites, the ammeter shows the value 7A. (Refer to the operating instructions of the laser power supply). 3. Power on the galvanometer.
4. Turn on the computer and call up the required marking file. 5. Adjust the laser power to the working current (10 ~ 18A), you can start marking.
After marking, turn off the power of each component in reverse according to the above sequence:
1. Adjust the working current of the laser power supply to the minimum (about 7A).
2. Shut down the computer.
3. Turn off the power of the galvanometer.
4. Press the stop button.
5. Turn off the key switch. 7. Disconnect incoming power.