Views:31 Author:DATO Publish Time: 2021-06-22 Origin:Site
As we all know, after using a laser marking machine for a period of time, if you don’t pay attention to daily maintenance, its function is easy to suffer a certain loss, which will directly affect the marking effect, marking speed and the life of the laser equipment. Therefore, we need to regularly Maintain it. Today, the technical management manager of Dato Laser is here to share with you some tips on laser marking machine maintenance and maintenance.
1. Before use, check whether the software settings have changed, whether the function buttons and indicator lights are normal.
2. Maintenance of the galvanometer, avoid getting close to objects with strong magnetism, strong electricity, and strong seismic current, and avoid touching the galvanometer with hands and objects. If the lens is dusty, you can use a rag and a small amount of alcohol to clean it, paying attention to wipe it in one direction.
3. The working environment of the laser marking machine must be kept dry and ventilated.
It is necessary to use a clean rag to clean the surface of the workbench, the display, and the keyboard, and remove the garbage in time, especially the metal residue or metal powder after marking. Clean the surrounding area and keep it well ventilated. Note: When shutting down, please turn off the laser power first and then turn off the marking software, otherwise it will damage the life of the laser.
1. Clean the dust, dirt and foreign matter inside the equipment, use a vacuum cleaner, alcohol and a dust-free cloth to remove the dust, dirt and foreign matter;
2. Check whether the focal length is within the standard focal length range, and test whether the laser reaches the strongest state;
3. Check whether the lens of the field lens is dirty, wipe it with lens cleaning paper;
4. Check whether the parameter setting screen on the laser is normal and whether the laser parameters are within the setting range;
5. Whether the machine is turned on normally, whether the main switch of the machine, the laser control switch, and the laser marking system switch are normally turned on;
6. Confirm that the switch is normal and effective. After pressing the switch, check whether the power is on; whether the laser is working normally.
1. Replace the circulating water and clean the water tank: clean up once a week and replace the water in the water tank. The circulating water inside is not good for the machine for too long. It is recommended to use purified water or distilled water and keep the water temperature below 35°C. Because the water quality and water temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the laser tube.
2. Keep the machine clean, clean the surface and inside of the machine;
3. Check whether the red light preview can be turned on normally, whether the laser parameters are within the setting range, and turn on the red light correction on the software to turn on the red light;
4. To clean the laser field lens, first wipe it with a special lens cleaning paper dipped in alcohol one-way, and then wipe it with a dry lens cleaning paper;
5. Check whether the laser light is normal, open the software and start manual marking for laser test.
1. Check whether movable parts such as lifting machinery and guide rails are loose, abnormal noise, oil leakage, clean with a dust-free cloth, and add lubricating oil;
2. Clean the dust at the air outlet of the laser to ensure normal heat dissipation. Clean the dust, waste nodes and other foreign objects inside the equipment, use vacuum cleaner, alcohol and dust-free cloth to remove dust, dirt and foreign objects;
3. Check whether the laser light emitted by the laser becomes weak, and test it with a power meter;
Check whether the power plug and the connectors of the connecting wires are loose, check the parts of the connectors; whether they are in poor contact;
5. Check whether the red preview light path is offset, and perform red light correction.
1. Check whether the laser cooling fan is rotating normally, and clean the laser power supply and control board dust;
2. Check whether each moving shaft is loose, abnormal noise, and running smoothly, clean it with a dust-free cloth and add lubricating oil.
1. When the marking machine is not working, you need to cut off all power; when the machine has any failure, cut off the power as soon as possible; cover the field lens lens to prevent dust from polluting the optical lens.
2. During the working process of the marking machine, do not cover or pile other objects on the machine, so as not to affect the heat dissipation effect of the machine. When the machine is running, please do not put your head or hands deep into the machine to avoid personal injury.
3. Please wear protective glasses during working hours to avoid irritation of strong light and damage your eyes. To prevent electric shock, do not operate with wet hands.
4. Without the permission of the equipment technicians, the specific system parameters of the marking machine can not be changed at will.
Nowadays, with the popularization of laser technology, laser marking machines are used more and more widely in our work and life. If you want the laser marking machine to work normally and have a longer service life, then the daily maintenance of the laser marking machine is essential. I will share so much today. Didn’t I help you? For more professional questions, please contact Dato Laser directly, welcome to consult, our 7*24 online service!