Views:9 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-22 Origin:Site
How to choose gas and pressure for fiber laser cutting?
Different cutting gases are chosen when the fiber laser cutting machine cuts, depending on the material of the cut board. The efficiency of the fiber laser cutting machine is greatly affected by the choice of gas and pressure.
The effect of cutting gas and pressure on the quality of the cut
1) Cutting gas helps to dissipate heat and promote combustion, eliminate molten stains, and increase the consistency of the cutting section.
2) If the pressure of the cutting gas is inadequate, the cutting quality will be affected as follows: during cutting, melting stains are produced and the cutting speed cannot be reached, which affects the efficiency of output.
3) If the pressure of the cutting gas is too high, the cutting quality will be affected: the cutting surface is rough and the break is wide; at the same time, it will cause the cut section to partially melt and will not shape a good cut section.
The influence of gas pressure reduction on drilling
1) The laser can not easily penetrate the cut sheet when the gas pressure is too low, and the punching time will increase, resulting in low productivity.
2) The penetration point will melt when the gas pressure is too high, creating a larger melting point, which will affect the consistency of the cut.
3) A higher gas pressure is commonly used for punching thin plates in laser drilling, while a different drilling process is used for punching thick plates to eliminate the drawbacks of low air pressure for lens safety.
4) The thicker the material, the lower the pressure of the cutting gas while the fiber laser cutting machine is cutting ordinary carbon steel. When cutting stainless steel, the strength of the cutting gas increases compared to the density of the material. In short, the option of cutting gas and pressure for the fiber laser cutting system must be modified according to the actual cutting conditions and, in specific applications, various cutting parameters should be chosen according to specific conditions.