Views:10 Author:DATO Publish Time: 2021-07-27 Origin:Site
Many friends have found that in the process of using a laser cutting machine, as the use time increases, the cutting speed of the laser cutting machine is not as fast as before, and the cutting quality is not as fast as before. So, why does the laser cutting speed slow down? Compared with traditional processing equipment, the cutting speed of the cutting machine has great advantages. Speed is the basis for determining efficiency, so in the process of use, we must increase the cutting speed and increase the efficiency of use? Let me share it with the laser below.
The metal materials cut by the laser cutting machine are mainly divided into aluminum plate, stainless steel, steel, copper plate and alloy materials. With different characteristics, the carbon absorption rate of the laser is also different, so in the case of thick materials, the cutting speed is different.
The thickness of the cutting material is different, and the time required is different. In the cutting process, the thicker the cutting material, the laser energy required to fight, and the cutting speed is slow.
The power of the laser cutting machine is the most important factor that determines the cutting speed. The greater the power, the greater the laser energy and the faster the cutting speed of thin plates. Let's compare the cutting speed of different materials with different powers as an example;
a. The maximum cutting speed of 500W fiber laser cutting machine for different materials: the maximum speed of carbon steel is 13m/min; the maximum speed of stainless steel is 14m/min; the maximum speed of aluminum plate is 5.5m/min; the maximum speed of copper plate is 5.5m/min;
b. The maximum cutting speed of 1000W fiber laser cutting machine for different materials: the maximum speed of carbon steel is 24m/min; the maximum speed of stainless steel is 24m/min; the maximum speed of aluminum plate is 10m/min; the maximum speed of copper plate is 10m/min;
c. The maximum cutting speed of 2000W fiber laser cutting machine for different materials: the maximum speed of carbon steel is 28m/min; the maximum speed of stainless steel is 28m/min; the maximum speed of aluminum plate is 25m/min; the maximum speed of copper plate is 16m/min;
It can be seen that the power attenuation of the laser cutting machine is the main reason for the slower cutting speed.
1. If the cutting speed is too slow, the interaction time between the material being cut and the laser will increase, resulting in over-melting of the cut sheet and rough cutting section.
2. If the cutting speed is too slow, the cutting seam will be widened accordingly, causing over-burning in the small rounded or sharp corners, and the ideal cutting effect will not be obtained.
3. If the cutting speed is too slow, it will directly lead to low cutting efficiency and affect production capacity.
The parameter setting of the laser cutting machine is one of the main reasons that affect the cutting speed of the machine. Under normal circumstances, if the parameters are not adjusted well, its cutting speed will not work. When adjusting this parameter, generally pay attention to the following points:
1) Initial speed: As the name suggests, this setting is the speed at which the machine starts. Note: The initial speed of the laser cutting machine is not set as high as possible. If it is set too high, the machine jitter will be very large.
2) Acceleration: Acceleration is the time taken from the initial speed to when the machine cuts normally. When the laser cutting machine cuts different patterns, it is a process of constant start and stop. If the acceleration setting is too low, the cutting of the machine will slow down.
2. Increase the power of the laser cutting machine. Generally, the power is set in the range of 500-2000W.
3. The beam pattern can be adjusted to ensure that the laser cutting speed can be changed within a certain range.
4. Reduce the focus spot size. With short focal length cutting, the speed of laser cutting can also be adjusted within a certain range, and the quality of laser cutting can be ensured.
The fiber laser is divided into two parts: the outer optical path and the inner optical path. Generally, the inner optical path is in a sealed state without maintenance, and the main maintenance work is for the outer optical path.
1) The cutting environment greatly affects the operation of the external optical system. In an environment with serious dust pollution, large particles and smoke in the air, the external optical path system is easily polluted, so it is very important to ensure the cleanliness of the processing site environment.
2) If auxiliary gas is used during cutting, the purity and quality of the gas should also be guaranteed.
3) The circulating water of the cold water facility needs to be replaced at any time and kept clean to avoid contamination.
4) Try to avoid operating the laser cutting machine for a long time without stopping
When conditions permit, shut down the laser cutting machine every day and let the laser cutting machine rest for a few hours to extend the service life of the fiber laser and equipment.
As we all know, the processing speed of the laser cutting machine is very fast, which can be described as "cutting iron like mud". The extremely hard metal will melt at the moment of contact with the laser cutting machine and be cut into various patterns. When it is found that the cutting speed of the laser cutting machine has slowed down, we must find the cause and solve the problem in time. The reasons for the slowdown of the laser cutting machine and how to increase the speed of the laser cutting machine are shared above. If you have other questions, welcome to consult Dato Laser!