Views:26 Author:DATO Publish Time: 2021-06-25 Origin:Site
I want to buy a fiber laser cutting machine, but how can I choose the most suitable machine? Before we want to buy a fiber laser cutting machine, we should know what is a fiber laser cutting machine? What is it for? How is it used etc? Today Dato Laser will share with you how to choose a suitable fiber laser cutting machine in 2021.
As the name suggests, the fiber laser cutting machine is a laser cutting machine that uses a fiber laser generator as the light source. The fiber laser outputs high-energy-density laser beams and concentrates on the surface of the workpiece, which instantly melts and vaporizes the area irradiated by the ultra-fine focus spot on the workpiece. At the same time, the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam blows away the molten or vaporized metal.
As the relative position of the beam and the workpiece moves, the material will finally form a slit, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting.
For example: stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet, aluminized zinc sheet, pickling sheet, copper, silver, gold, titanium and other metal plates and pipe cutting.
The application of fiber laser cutting machine involves many industries and is one of the necessary equipment for many companies. For example: construction machinery and agricultural machinery industry, advertising industry, sheet metal processing industry, automobile industry, chassis cabinet production, spring sheet production, subway accessories, elevator manufacturing, furniture and kitchenware manufacturing, etc.
Fiber laser cutting has high precision and narrow slits. The slits are generally 0.1-0.2mm, the width of the heat-affected zone is small, and the slit geometry is good. In addition, the laser-cut cutting surface has no burrs, and generally it can be directly welded without further processing, and the parts can be used directly.
The cutting speed of the optical fiber is twice that of the same power CO2 laser cutting machine and 4-5 times that of the YAG laser cutting machine.
The power consumption of the fiber laser cutting machine is only 20-30% of that of the similar CO2 laser cutting machine, which is very energy-saving.
In addition, the fiber laser cutting machine has no laser working gas and no reflective lens. The service life of the laser can reach 100,000 hours, which greatly saves maintenance costs.
It has good processing flexibility, can process any graphics, and can also cut pipes and other profiles.
The laser cutting head will not touch the surface of the material and will not scratch the workpiece.
1. The operator must be trained, familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
2. To comply with the safety rules of the cutting machine. Start the laser strictly in accordance with the laser startup procedure.
3. Wear labor protection clothing and supplies as required. If you are operating near the fiber laser beam, please wear glasses.
4. Before determining whether the material is suitable for fiber laser, please do not process it, so as not to produce steam and smoke.
5. When the equipment is turned on, the operator cannot leave or hand it over to others. If you need to leave, the operator should turn off the machine.
6. After turning on the machine, manually turn on the machine in the X and Y directions at low speed, and check if there is any abnormality.
7. When the equipment is working, pay attention to the operation of the frame to avoid accidents caused by the machine falling out of the effective range or collision between the two machines.
8. At work, be careful when loading and unloading to ensure personal safety.
9. If an abnormal situation is found during operation, stop the machine immediately, troubleshoot the fault or notify the engineer.
10. Strictly abide by the fire safety regulations and put fire extinguishers nearby. When not processing, please turn off the machine. Do not place paper, leather or other flammable materials near the laser beam.
11. Keep the laser, frame and surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of grease. Stack the workpieces, metal plates and scraps as needed.
12. When the gas tank is used and transported, the gas tank monitoring regulations should be strictly followed. When opening the gas tank, the operator must stand on the side of the air outlet. When using gas, avoid crushing the welding wire to avoid leakage accidents. Do not expose the cylinder to sunlight or close to heat sources.
13. During maintenance, follow the high-voltage safety regulations, turn off the power supply, and check the cause of the equipment failure. Generally, maintenance should be carried out every 40 hours of operation or once a week, once every 1000 hours of operation, or once every six months, according to regulations and procedures.
14. After entering a new part program, test and check its operation.
15. After the daily work is completed, shut down according to the steps and clean up the work site in time.
1. After receiving your inquiry, we will recommend the most suitable fiber laser cutting machine for you according to your requirements, for example, the metal material you need to cut and the maximum size (length x width x thickness).
2. Quotation: We will provide you with a detailed quotation with the best quality and most competitive price based on the machine we consulted.
3. Process evaluation: Both parties carefully evaluate and discuss all the details of the order (including technical parameters, specifications and business terms) to eliminate any misunderstandings.
4. Place an order: Without a doubt, we will send you a PI (Proforma Invoice), and then both parties will sign the sales contract.
5. Production: We will arrange production immediately after receiving your signed sales contract and deposit. The latest production news will be updated during the production process and notified to the buyer.
6. Quality control: The entire production process will be subject to regular inspections and strict quality control. The whole machine will be tested before leaving the factory to ensure that they can work well.
7. Delivery: We will arrange delivery in accordance with the conditions agreed by both parties and after the buyer's confirmation.
8. Customs clearance: We will provide and deliver all necessary shipping documents to the buyer and ensure smooth customs clearance.
The above is the buying guide I shared today. If you also want to buy a suitable fiber laser cutting machine, for more professional questions, please contact Dato Laser directly, we are online 7*24 hours!