Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-20 Origin:Site
Answers to common questions about laser cutting machines and laser cutting processing can be found here!
What is the theory of the laser cutting machine at work?
Laser cutting is the use of a centered laser beam with high power density to irradiate the workpiece, such that the irradiated material melts, vaporizes, ablates or hits the ignition point rapidly, and at the same time blows out the molten material with the beam through the high-speed coaxial airflow and passes through the CNC mechanical device.
Is the operation of a laser cutting machine dangerous?
Laser cutting is a very environmentally friendly form of cutting, and normally there is no damage to the body. Laser cutting produces less dust, poor light and low noise, compared to ion cutting and oxygen cutting. However, it can also cause personal injury to the user or harm to the computer if the right and secure operating procedure is not followed.
1. When operating the computer, beware of flammable materials. Some materials, including foam core materials, some PVC materials, and highly reflective materials, are not permitted to be cut on a laser cutting machine.
2. It is prohibited for the operator to quit without permission during the operating phase of the system to prevent unnecessary losses.
3. Do not look at the procedure of laser processing. The viewing of laser light by binoculars, microscopes, magnifying glass, etc. is forbidden.
4. Do not store flammable or explosive materials in the production region of the laser.
What are the variables that control the precision of laser cutting machines?
The accuracy of laser cutting is influenced by several factors, and some are determined by the equipment itself, such as the precision of the mechanical device, the degree of vibration of the workbench, the quality of the laser beam, the effect of auxiliary gas and the nozzle, etc.; some are inherent factors of the material, such as the material's physical and chemical properties,Material reflectivity, etc.; there are also some variables that are chosen according to the particular specifications of the processing object and user quality, and appropriate changes are made to specify the necessary parameters, such as output power, focus location, cutting speed, and Wait auxiliary gas.
How does the focus be identified by the laser cutting machine?
Since the laser power density has a great influence on the cutting speed, it is especially important to choose the focus location. The spot size is proportional to the focal length of the lens after the laser beam is focused. To decide the cutting focus in the industrial sector, there are three simple methods:
1. Printing method: The cutting head is shifted from top to bottom, and on the plastic plate, with the smallest printing diameter as the focus, laser beam printing is done.
2. Inclined plate method: To pull it horizontally to find the smallest point of the laser beam as the focus, use a plastic plate positioned obliquely at an angle to the vertical axis.
3. Blue spark technique: remove the nozzle, blast air, hit the stainless steel plate with the pulse laser, and shift the cutting head from top to bottom until the target is the largest blue spark.
At present, automatic focusing has been done by several manufacturers' computers. The processing efficiency of the laser cutting system can be dramatically improved with the automated focusing function: the perforation time of thick plates is greatly reduced; the machine can automatically change the focus to the most appropriate location easily while processing workpieces of different materials and thicknesses.
What are the forms of lasers and what are the similarities between them?
CO2 lasers, YAG lasers, and fiber lasers are primarily the lasers currently used in laser processing and manufacturing. High-power CO2 lasers and YAG lasers are commonly used in confidential processing among them; fiber-based substrates-based fiber lasers have obvious advantages in reducing thresholds, oscillation wavelength ranges, and wavelength tunable efficiency, and in the current laser sector have become emerging technologies.
What is the cutting thickness of the unit for laser cutting?
Dato laser cutting machine's cutting thickness can currently reach up to 70 mm. It has clear advantages for cutting materials with correct measurements below 20 mm compared with other cutting methods.
What are the fields of use in laser cutting machines?
Due to its wide cutting range, high cutting speed, narrow cutting seam, good cutting quality, limited heat affected area, and versatile processing, laser cutting machines are widely used in the automotive manufacturing, kitchenware industry, sheet metal processing, advertising industry, machinery production, etc. Case cabinet, the development of elevators, exercise equipment and other businesses.