Views:10 Author:DATO Publish Time: 2021-11-19 Origin:Site
As we all know, CO2 laser engraving and cutting machine can also be called CO2 laser machine, CO2 laser cutting machine, co2 laser engraving machine is suitable for marking most non-metallic materials, such as plastic products, leather cloth, glass ceramics, resin plastics, etc. Almost any non-metallic materials can be engraved and cut, and the price is low. Now Dato Laser introduces the 5 core components of CO2 laser engraving and cutting machine.
3. Focusing lens.
5.Red light pointer.
1. Laser power supply.
2.Switching power supply.
3. Stepper motor and driver.
5. Belt drive system (screw drive system is optional).
2. Support CorelDraw, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Illustrator, InkScape, etc.
Common workbenches include: lifting tables, knife tables, and honeycomb tables.
Special-shaped workbenches include: spherical workbenches, hydraulic lifting workbenches, and mountain-type workbenches.
1. Lifting table: mainly used for cutting and engraving thick materials.
2. Knife station: can be used for engraving and cutting hard materials.
3. Honeycomb table: mainly used for relatively soft materials, such as leather, fabric, etc.
1. Cooling system:
Pump: directly in the barrel, used for low configuration machines.
Water chiller: Cool the laser tube to provide a stable working environment for the laser tube.
2. Exhaust fan: eliminate smoke.
3. Air compressor and air pump: the role is to cool the material and the lens.
1. Wide range: Carbon dioxide laser can almost engrave and cut any non-metallic materials. And the price is low!
2. Safe and reliable: non-contact processing is adopted, which will not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress to the material. No "knife marks", no damage to the surface of the workpiece; no deformation of the material;
3. Accurate and meticulous: the machining accuracy can reach 0.02mm;
4. Saving and environmental protection: the diameter of the beam and spot is small, generally less than 0.5mm; the cutting process saves materials, and is safe and sanitary;
5. Consistent effect: Ensure that the processing effect of the same batch is completely consistent.
6. High-speed and fast: It can immediately carry out high-speed engraving and cutting according to the pattern output by the computer.
7. Low cost: Not limited by the number of processing, laser processing is cheaper for small batch processing services.
If you want to know other information and questions about co2 laser engraving machine, please consult Dato Laser.